Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First Day of School











Here's pictures from Isaac and Adam's first day of school! They are attending the International School at Dusseldorf which is an English speaking private school. We have been very impressed with the way this school is run and look forward to a good school year. This is Adam's first year at school and he will be attending full day. It seems too soon to let him go but hopefully it will be for the best! Isaac is bored to tears hanging with me all day and I think school will be a welcome change for him. Isaac and Adam both did very well leaving mom and dad on the first day and I was very proud of myself for not crying until Adam was safely in his classroom!

5 comments:

  1. Yeaaa!!! You are alive! I was beginning to wonder....
    I am laughing at your story of arriving in Germany, but I'm also crying a bit for you cause that STINKS.
    You all look good in the pics and I cannot believe Adam is at school all day. It's my baby Adam!!!
    We miss you so much! But I'm so darn glad you have a blog. I know I'll check it often!
    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did they like the first day of school? I wish I was there to bring to ice cream to help you get through the day (or maybe a piece of pumpkin cheesecake)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hillary has a blog!!! I am so excited to read about you and your cute family. I had to laugh when you said that you held your tears back until you dropped your boys off at school. I know that I would do the exact same thing. After all, although I am sure that pregnancy hormones were a big part of my problem, I was crying two days after Meira was born because I thought she was growing up too fast. :-) We women are silly. I love you and I am proud of you for being brave enough to move your family all the way to Germany. You are one tough mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really excited to be your "follower" now. Just be a better blogger than me so that I have something to follow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures! I hope things are still good for you guys! I am missing you at book club! Keep us posted on what's going on w/ you guys:) (P.S. Meredith said you are thinking about coming here for the New Moon movie? That would be awesome!!!)
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete